A member of The Garden Club of America since 1915.
The Garden Club of East Hampton was founded in 1914 and incorporated in the State of New York in 1998. The purpose of the Garden Club of East Hampton is to stimulate the knowledge and love of gardening, to share advantages of membership by means of educational meetings, conferences, correspondence and publications, and to restore, improve and protect the quality of the environment through educational programs and action in the fields of conservation and civic improvements.
GCEH Centennial Celebration & GCA Flower Show at Mulford Farm
Read recent article from East Hampton Star